EHE Auctions™ is a licensed auction company in Texas #170309. We operate on a live virtual platform and focus on the marketing of used construction and farm equipment along with commercial vehicles. EHE Auctions™ is a subsidiary company of Expert Heavy Equipment and is Veteran-Owned by Former Marines. We offer a simple turn-key solution for Sellers to get the most money for their equipment.
Because registration is not required for construction or agricultural equipment, theft is a very serious problem. We are one of the only auctions that has created a partnership with law enforcement to provide our customers with the added value of cross referencing each piece of equipment we sell against the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) database.
SELL SMART WITH EHE Auctions™
Advantages of selling through EHE Auctions™
- No Consignment Fees: Unlike most auction companies that charge you listing fees plus 3 - 18% of the sales price, we DON'T collect any fees for the sale of your equipment.
- Global Audience of Qualified Buyers: Our partnership with Proxibid allows us to offer the largest possile base of global, qualified buyers, ensuring the highest return on your equipment.
- No Transportation Costs: Unlike with our competitors, you can save time and money because we auction the equipment at it's current location.
- No Negotiations: We field all inquiries on your equipment so you don't have too.
- No Hassle with Photos & Video: Being partnered with WeGoLook makes obtaining the photos and video we need to sell your equipment a smooth and simple process.
BUY SAFE with EHE Auctions™
Advantages of Buying through EHE Auctions™
- EHE Auctions™ has partnered with law enforcement to provide our customers with the added value of cross referencing each piece of equipment we sell against the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) database.
- Buyers can preview upcoming auctions and search equipment by categories.
Contact us today to learn more, email@example.com or call 281-245-3328.